Skip to main content

Hollywood Bow: Just For Indian Audiences.


Director Paul WS Andreson Latest Movie "The Three Musketeers", Is The First Hollywood Movie, That Going To Be Release In India First(14 October) And Then In The US(21 October). Kamal Gianchandani Of PVR Pictures Says That- "India Is A Potential Market Ground For Hollywood Movies, Earlier There Were Hollywood Movies In Hindi Or Regional Languages Which Is Used To Gain In Popularity, Now The Growing Indian Urbanized Culture Is Actually Rediscovering The Magic Of Hollywood Movies. English Movies Have Become The Centre Stage Of The Indian Urban Cinema Audience Market."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Desire: A Journey Of A Woman

The New Indo-Chinese Venture "The Desire: A Journey Of A Woman" Is Filmed At The Boston International Film Festival Recently. It Was Also The Official Selection Of The 2011 New York City Film Festival. This Film Already Wins The Best Narrative Feature Film Award At The Geneva Film Festival.

Arnold To Attend World Body Building Championship.

Hollywood Superstar Arnold Schwerzenegger Is Coming India On November 04. To Attend World Body Building Championship As A Guest. He Is Coming On His Private Jet. First He Will Land In Delhi, And Then Move To Mumbai, To Attend The Championship.

Camilla Belle Talks About Bollywood

Although Camilla Belle In Past Was Not Very Aware About Bollywood, But After One Film(Speedy Singhs) She Changes Her Point Of View About Bollywood And Says, "If I Am Offered A Film Here, I Would Grab The Oppourtunity. I Am Completely Open To It, I Don't Limit Myself. I Don't Close My Mind To Anything. I Love The Way Films Are Made Here. I Am So Fond Of Song-Dance Sequences. There(west) It Is Not So Colourfur And Rich Like Here In India." While Promoting The Film She Also Told "I Got An Oppourtunity To Try 'Jhatka-Matka' Of Bollywood And I Must Say It Was So Much Fun. I Took Bollywood Dance Class In Los Angeles, It Has Become Very Popular There. I Haven't Dance In My Whole Life Because We Don't Have These Song And Dance Sequences There. But Honestly, One Can Say I Am Infected By This Bollywood Fever Now, It's All Over My Mind," She Also Told About Bollywood Films And Filmstars, "I Know Aishwariya As I Met Her At The Cannes And SheHa...